SmartMesh Smart Plug 10A
SmartMesh Smart Plug 10A
- Free delivery
- Secure checkout
- 7 days returnable
- Smart Plug powered by Jio IoT– Suitable for small appliances like Speakers, TV, electric kettle, table fans, set top box, air purifiers etc.
- Monitor energy consumption of your device
- Wireless Control – Control your appliances from anywhere with the SMARTMESH app on your smartphone
- Set Schedules – Schedule your devices to turn ON and OFF at set times throughout the day
- Set Timer - Turn OFF the appliaces after set time.
- Voice Control – Control device connected with Smart Plug through Alexa and Google Assistant
- Made in India, Made for India
- Model No. SMWM183AJM
- Input Voltage. AC100V – 240V
- Maximum Load Power. 2200W
- Maximum Load Current1. 0A
- Wi-Fi Frequency. 2.4Ghz Only
- Working temperature. -20-70 C
- Dimension (in mm). 67x67x67
Control from anywhere in the world
Wherever you go, control your home appliances connected to the SmartMesh Smart Plug remotely while traveling, making it seem like you're home even when you're not.
Seamless integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
Control your Home appliances using simple voice commands through Amazon Alexa and Google Home, just say to Alexa or Hey Google to turn on or off your electronic devices connected with the SmartMesh Smart Plug without lifting your fingers.
No need to waking up in the middle of the night to switch off the fan, charger or electric blanket , with the help of SmartMesh Smart plug take control of your all home appliances and schedule to turn them off whenever you want.
Smart Plug FAQs
What is a smart plug and how does it work?
A smart plug, also known as a smart outlet or smart socket, is an intelligent device that can be inserted into a standard electrical outlet, allowing you to control the power supply to any device or appliance that is plugged into it. This device adds "smart" capabilities to traditional appliances and electronics, enabling remote control, automation, energy monitoring, and integration with other smart home systems.
Can you control smart plugs away from home?
Yes you can, If your smart plug is connected to Wi-Fi and set up properly, you should be able to control it remotely from anywhere in the world using the associated SmartMesh mobile app, as long as you have an active internet connection on your smartphone.
Do SmartMesh Smart plugs work with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands?
SmartMEesh Smart Plug only work with 2.4 GHz
Can SmartMesh Smart Plug be controlled by multiple phones?
Yes, login the same account associated with the SmartMesh Smart Plug on each of the phones.
How to reset Smart Plug?
Hold the button for 5-7 seconds, light will be flashing slowly and it means smart plug is reset & ready to be added via the SmartMesh App. The device will keep blinking till the device commission is complete.
Can I use Alexa or Google Assistant to set the timer & Schedule function of Smart Plug & Plug such as in the SmartMesh?
Yes, you can set timer and schedule functions controlling the plugs via Alexa and Google Home.