SmartMesh 2 Node Switch
SmartMesh 2 Node Switch
61 in stock
- Free delivery
- Secure checkout
- 7 days returnable
- Wireless: SmartMesh Switch requires no additional hardware or hub to connect to WiFi and can be controlled using voice and app command.
- Easy to Install: Ergonomic design allows installation behind your existing switchboard
- Compact Design: The modular retrofit design integrates and expand your Smart Home capabilities. No need of rewiring and replacing
- Affordable: Provides affordable convenience to automate your home
- Made In India: Designed, Developed & Manufactured in India.
- Model No.SMMM082BJM
- Maximum number of loads.2
- Maximum Load500W Resistive Load – 100VA Inductive Load
- Power Consumption<0.2W no load-<1.0W Loaded
- Operating Temp.0°C to +50°C
- Dimension.49mm x 43mm x 23mm
- RF Frequency2.4 GHz
- Enclosure.ABS Plastic FR Grade
- works with Google Home
- works with amazon alexa
Easy to install
Installing the smart retrofit module is a breeze; it effortlessly fits behind any standard switchboard without any complications. Anyone can readily follow the instructions and smoothly install the retrofit module without any difficulties.
Control your retrofit switch through Amazon alexa and Google home, you can use simple voice command to turn On/Off your lights and other electronics
Control from anywhere
When you have gone out and forgot to turn off the lights, do not worry smart switch will help you, On/Off with "Smartmesh" app. Wherever you go, the home is under your control. Open the app at any time to check if the room appliance is turned off/on.
Smart Extension FAQs
What is a Wi-Fi 2-node smart switch?
A Wi-Fi 2-node smart switch is a device that allows you to remotely control and manage the power to two electrical outlets or devices using your Wi-Fi network and SmartMesh app.
Can I use Alexa or Google Assistant to turn on and off the lights?
Yes, you can use google assisatant and alexa to turn on and off the lights.
Can SmartMesh Smart 2-node switch can be controlled by multiple phones?
Yes, login the same account associated with the SmartMesh on each of the phones.
Can you control smart 2-node switch away from home?
Yes you can, If your smart 2-node switch is connected to Wi-Fi and set up properly, you should be able to control it remotely from anywhere in the world using the associated SmartMesh mobile app, as long as you have an active internet connection on your smartphone.
Can I schedule or automate devices with a Wi-Fi 2-node smart switch?
Yes, Wi-Fi 2-node smart switches offer scheduling and automation features. You can set timers or schedules for when the connected devices turn on or off. Some switches might even offer compatibility with voice assistants for voice control.
very easy to install